Tuesday, June 8, 2010

just ate.. it knocked me off my feet!

i just ate so much food at once i passed out for 2 and a half hours. i still feel my eyes closing..

i told myself that i wouldnt stay up til 4am tonight(again) but then again, hey, where am i going tomorrow? nowhere. so fuck it im here on blogger.

Why have i not learned to hack into things? i bet i'll live to regret making this shit public. ibet all the wrong people are reading this. By the way, ive got one of them new internet html website cameras that watch you while youre looking at my site. I can see you picking your nose, or your teeth or staring blankly at the screen. i can also see you growing uncomfortable at the thought that i MAY NOT be bullshitting. I'd be scared too if i were you. something to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment