Tuesday, August 3, 2010

speaking of tragedy

i'm going to say something shocking but it might not be too shocking since it's coming from me. I have always found situations where people need to wear belts....tragic.


wearing belts for fashion is one thing. and noo i don't have anything against belts theyre definetly useful and help people out. but its sad. your pants can't give you a perfect hug so you need a little extra help. belts are the band-aids of fashion. seeing someone wearing a belt is like seeing someone covered in bandages. it makes me want to go up to certain people and give them hug. a real one. not a bought hug, size medium from Target orK-mart or hell- Barney's. I wanna hug them and say "I understand, I really do and I'm here for you... through thick and especially thin ;)".

No comments:

Post a Comment