Saturday, September 4, 2010

the cool calm

after the thrill of escaping a bunch of cops. i deserved to be arrested for so many reasons. yet i escaped. amazing. darling. im so good and cool even though i stink of cheap chicken. i dont smell like i cheated anyone though. only the man who deserved to be cheated. i could have done worse tonight; i was prepared to do worse.geez. i surprise myself. a beer to drink tomorrow. and no real reason how i got it! oh  how do tjhese things happen?

 someone made fun of my weight tonight. itt was a boy too. im not surprised, its 538 johnson, the hipster/crustpunk ny building. i walked by him and he said, "..and yet im STILL not skinny enough arghhh!", his little dreadlocked hungry friends laughed with jealousy. they dont know the truth.the fact that im Jughead and eat a lot. theyre jealous of the animals in my body. theyre sad that only apple leafs are present in their bloodstream while alligators lurk in mine; i get it you dirties; you wanna be me. youre just ashamed of less skin, less weight. its cool, i can deal, the littler the weight, the closer to my bonez n heart. im so weak and coold its sad and endearing. if you love me, you give me nutrients :)

No comments:

Post a Comment