Thursday, March 17, 2011

all i do is sicko

this actually happened yesterday (not the exact lines at all, but similar situation)


wattie: (off in the distance) "seems like he's having fun"

spazz says nothing.

wattie: (says something spazz cant understand)

spazz just smiles and doesnt ask what.



Spazz: Just spent my sobriety on more than likely, Miller Hi-life. what do i do?

Wattie: I'm an alky! you think you can even ask me this question?? i bet your pubes aren't even red!

Spazz: Happy st patricks day, Wattie

Wattie: So much crazed NYC anger. All unavoidable and un-understandable anger. you need a salt and pepper recovery. you know what the means? it means getting back to the basics. I just wanna listen to the beatles and go to bed. Goodnight... Help! ... help me. I will help you help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment