Sunday, December 30, 2012

salty salt salt boi, clowny clown clown clown

dont you make a face at me.

eye have the internet again. temporarily. we shall see.
so many drawings and paintings done. it was a good year for art. but thats about it id say.

lots of people died.

a friendish of mine died 2 days ago. very depressing. poor kid. i drunk dialed him 4 years ago in Salem once. asked him something about directions. hes not from there. we all had a good laugh. rip dude.

but one must move on i guess... no other choice

currently unemployed. i have $1000 bux saved. yes, i just told you, dear internet buddy. but you dont know where my money is hidden. it was once hidden in a kids in the hall dvd. i moved my money tho. speaking of money i need to go to the bank and cash in on all my change.

hoping my moody boss will take me back. he said he would...hmmmmmmmm......... i dont feel as if i were fired; it felt more like i got dumped. miscommunication, moodiness, x-mas gifts (money). weird dudeeeee. i miss our studio and being cold there. and making art. i even miss seeing that little weiner boy me and ana make fun of. i do NOT miss food from Greenpoint. so bad. Mediocre at best. good if youre starving.

oh 2012, you were a strange apathetic deathy- year. such a BORING year for love. omg. no boyz for me. maybe one soon if i ever see him again. fffffuuuuuuuuucckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuu mannnnnnnnnnnnggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment