Sunday, July 18, 2010

I hope to god DMX loses his mind

i hope he does. and the day he does, im going to dance through the streets. im going to run barefoot in the middle of the road and dance around holding a roll of paper towels in my hand screaming jibberish. and then im going to run to the nearest restaurant bar, pull a gun out and shoot into the air then seduce one of the waitresses there by giving her a strip tease until the cops show up and i run into the basement, baracade myself and fall asleep in the corner, a'la Adam Ant. But no, I won't. but maybe DMX will. I hope he will. I hope he's lost his mind like he said we'd make 'im.

Maybe he already did lose his mind. I wouldn't know; I don't keep up with the hip hop scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsXXEECOHIo

No comments:

Post a Comment