Thursday, February 3, 2011

for milo

im standing up on the counter licking up dishwater. fajitas were made last night so im sure there was some fajita juice. i cant tell. either way, this water pleases me. i think ill drink some more. ok im done. now to get down...

somethings been bothering me and its hard to figure it out. im pacing back and forth now. shittttt. this sucks. its so early and everyones asleeep. maybe i should go sleep next to them? or walk around some more. whiiiiineee. sorta hungry. sorta have to poop maybe. theres a box in the corner, should i.. nahhhhhhh. whiiine. and im hungry. i think ill just eat whats on the floor. or eat up martha. that might sound vulgar but i dont mean to be. after all, i got my sister pregnant. she has babies. 3 i believe, i dont remember. i miss my babies/nieces/nephews. i miss my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment