Friday, February 18, 2011

I...can't... quite...get....it..!!

grrrrr! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rrrrrrrrrrugghhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhgg! help! oh hi. oh hi there. pleased to meet you. good to see you. will you be staying long? oh i see, it's a nice day out. its hard to catch a day like this in february. its hard to catch a lot of things. but apparently not colds. i should get water soon. im becoming dehydrated. im losing a lot of fluids, i should see a doctor in fact because my health is failing and my lungs are ready to give. you didnt know? i thought you knew... ...but what about you? you are my brother, and i am concerned. our family is familiar and you are my new brother but you aren't except that you actually are and how would our family reunions work? you don't know me well enough for them to work. but again, you do. you are my familiar brother , there is nothing new about you even if we kept on meeting for the first time. i am not an acquaintance. i know you know me. and what about me? ...but what to do with pooorrr crrraazzzyyy tats? "too crazy for boys town... too much of a boy for crazy town! the child was an outcast!" what do i do? where do i go? all of my silbings are gone, not one left. maybe its time for a new family. one thats a little more familiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment