Monday, December 19, 2011

old gold cold booty

i woke up this morning to something truly peculiar. i woke up soaked. my first thought was 'fever'? but when i had a looksy i saw a puddle on my pillow that had made a stream toward the indent on my bed where my butt keeps toasty. 2 warm silvery chrome looking puddles. and when i looked into them both they started to show what seemed like a movie. it was me and a friend running through a field in beautiful weather. no sign of city life around us, and perfect health. we were running along side some kind of giant-fast-cat, half hugging it as we ran and laughing and i pulled a wad of money out, oh 10 grand id say, and i said aloud "heres to financial stability!", and i threw the tied up wad in the air and caught it still while running and we continued to run into the obnoxiously blue-skied distance where our shit-shack was posted, where we'd stop for a snack in our new home in the country.


no that didnt happen. but maybe

1 comment: